Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

MY BELIEFS:

I believe-




that we don't have to change friends



if we understand that friends change.







I believe-



that no matter how good a friend is,



they're going to hurt you every once in a while and



you must forgive them for that.







I believe-



that true friendship continues to grow,



even over the longest distance.



Same goes for true love.







I believe-



that you can do something in an instant



that will give you heartache for life.







I believe-



that it's taking me a long time



to become the person I want to be.







I believe-



that you should always leave loved ones



with loving words. It may be the last



time you see them.







I believe-



that you can keep going



long after you can't.







I believe-



that we are responsible for what we do,



no matter how we feel.







I believe-



that either you control your attitude



or it controls you.







I believe-



that regardless of how hot and



steamy a relationship is at first,



the passion fades and there had



better be something else to take its place.







I believe-



that heroes are the people



who do what has to be done



when it needs to be done,



regardless of the consequences.







I believe-



that money is a lousy way of keeping score.







I believe-



that my best friend and I can do anything



or nothing and have the best time.







I believe-



that sometimes the people you expect



to kick you when you're down,



will be the ones to help you get back up.







I believe-



that sometimes when I'm angry



I have the right to be angry,



but that doesn't give me



the right to be cruel.







I believe-



that just because someone doesn't love



you the way you want them to doesn't



mean they don't love you with all they have.







I believe-



that maturity has more to do with



what types of experiences you've had



and what you've learned from them



and less to do with how many



birthdays you've celebrated.







I believe-



that it isn't always enough to be



forgiven by others. Sometimes you



have to learn to forgive yourself.







I believe-



that no matter how bad your



heart is broken the world doesn't stop for



your grief.







I believe-



that our background and circumstances



may have influenced who we are,



but we are responsible for who



we become.







I believe-



that just because two people argue,



it doesn't mean they don't love each other



And just because they don't argue,



it doesn't mean they do.







I believe-



that you shouldn't be so eager



to find out a secret.



It could change your life forever.







I believe-



that two people can look at the exact



same thing and see something totally different.







I believe-



that your life can be changed



in a matter of hours



by people who don't even know you.







I believe-



that even when you think you



have no more to give,



when a friend cries out to you



you will find the strength to help.

No comments: